February 2nd, 2015
( Collapse )
- Sun, 13:23: RT @scottygb: Tonight British television will show the Super Bowl but without the American adverts, so it's just the sport. I mean, what is…
- Sun, 13:24: LRT: I am genuinely curious if "local ads for local rebroadcasts of world sport" is as much of a controversy ANYWHERE else but Canada.
- Sun, 13:40: RT @ericgeller: ahahahahaha RT @paulstead13: http://t.co/BqnklWlbem
- Sun, 13:41: LRT: I do not even care if that is actually true.
- Sun, 17:41: A Super Bowl contested between the only 2 NFL teams I've cared about in 20+ years is at least worth turning on while I keep on nerding away.
- Sun, 19:58: RT @bruce_arthur: Make that 80 yards in 29 seconds. What a frickin' drive.
- Sun, 19:59: The media is going to be blowing Pete Carroll all night for that playcall with 6 seconds left in the half and HE DESERVES IT. #SB49
- Mon, 05:30: My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Epica (56), Trevor Morris (33) & Nightwish (17) #mm http://t.co/AE2U8AHSk4
- Mon, 08:32: I can never remember whether I should want our local rodent oracle to see or not see his shadow., but with all this snow it hardly matters.
- Mon, 08:36: RT @ShastaCNN: How the Superbowl is covered in #Brazil, "Gisele Bundchen's husband wins Superbowl for 4th time" http://t.co/15CDDnHQYD