March 28th, 2015
- Fri, 15:48: When I'm writing memos at work I take entirely too much joy in referring to Supreme Court justices' old rulings using "as he/she then was".
- Fri, 15:52: RT @dgardner: Only in politics would you hear this: “Your decision is poor. You should change it.” OK, I’ll change it. “BOO-YAH! In your fa…
- Fri, 15:54: RT @dgardner: Willingness to listen and change course is essential but media (and public) too often treat it as weak leadership and “flip-f…
- Fri, 19:09: I'm not sure that even IF my French were better I'd know what that protest that just marched past my bus stop was about.
- Fri, 20:01: You would never have guessed that this place used to be a department store! (at @BierMarktOtt in Ottawa) https://t.co/boDUOaQtGc
- Fri, 20:48: Previewing my inevitable fate in an insane asylum. (@ Escape Manor) https://t.co/MjgfYGCC7L